Updated September 5, 2017
Members may request that their membership be placed on medical hold with the following restrictions:
- A written note from your physician stating the reason for the medical hold request is required to begin the medical hold.
- To release the hold before the six-month mark or time given on the doctor's note, a written note from your physician stating you are approved to return to the club is required.
- Medical holds begin on the first of each month and conclude on the last day of each month. You may not begin or end your hold mid-month.
- Effective June 1, 2012, retroactive account adjustments are not permitted.
- If one person on a couple's membership is placed on a medical hold, the remaining member pays the regular individual dues rate.
- Use of the club is prohibited during an approved medical hold period.